If you love nature and mountains as much as we do, this is your ultimate choice while in Krakow! We know a lot of really cool trails, from small hills through forested mountains up to alpine, rocky peaks. There are plenty of fine trails, even for sky running, just a 1-2hrs drive from Krakow. So if you are keen on mountains and you have at least half a day free while in Krakow, we can organize a really cool mountain running day for you.
- Start point: Hotel pick-up, see details
- Transportation included in price
- Finish: Hotel drop-off
- Duration: half to whole day
- Distance: 10-40km (6-25mi)
- Elevation gain: mountains
- Difficulty: demanding, challenging climbs
- Tour type: Private Running Tour – organized only for you or your group on an arranged date & time. We provide 1 running guide for every 8 participants.
- Pace: relaxing 10min/km (demanding mountain trail) with short stops at the main attractions, option to set faster pace up to 8min/km)
- Language: English or Polish
- You need: running shoes (preferably trail running shoes), suitable clothing & a small ruckscack (running belt) with water & snacks
- Weather: We run whatever the weather is
- Payment: 20% deposit online required, balance in cash on spot
- Private Tour needs reservation, please don’t show up without reservation!
We are temporarily closed for individual customers.
...but we still can tailor private running tours for groups of 10 or more runners.
Please contact us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krakow Running Tours Team