If you’re not a fan of paved roads, the Krakow Running Tours team prepared for you a runaway to a hilly trail with demanding short ascents located just a few miles from the city centre. Wolski Forest is a protected woodland atop several hills that majestically tower over the city centre. This very popular amongst locals recreational enclave is home to interesting sights: Villa Decius Renaissance Palace and Park, Krakow Zoo, Camaldolese Monastery, Przegorzaly Castle and Mound of Freedom. Our route covers the whole forest with its famous architectonical sights. Be prepared for short but steep slopes dissected by deep and mysterious valleys, ravines and gorges - basically all that trail runners love the most.
|TOTAL PRICE||40 €||50 €||60 €||70 €|
- Start point: Przegorzaly Castle (U Ziyada restaurant, Jodlowa 13 Street)
- Hotel pick-up available, see details
- Finish: Villa Decius
- Duration: 2h
- Distance: 10km/6,2mi
- Elevation gain: 250m ascent, 300m descent
- Difficulty: hilly, forest trail, mud
- Tour type: Private Running Tour – organized only for you or your group on an arranged date & time. We provide 1 running guide for every 8 participants.
- Pace: relaxing 6-7min/km with short stops at the main attractions, option to set faster pace up to 5min/km)
- Language: English or Polish
- You need: running shoes, suitable clothing & a bottle of water (you can buy one during the tour)
- Valuables: Our guides carry small backpacks where you can put your keys, a small wallet etc.
- Weather: We run whatever the weather is
- Payment: 20% deposit online required, balance in cash on spot
- Private Tour needs reservation, please don’t show up without reservation!
We are temporarily closed for individual customers.
...but we still can tailor private running tours for groups of 10 or more runners.
Please contact us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krakow Running Tours Team