On this tour our running guide will show you picturesque, green and quiet parts of Krakow, very popular among local runners. Starting at Krakow’s Old Town we’ll head to the local runners’ mecca - Blonia Meadows - a huge green lawn in the city centre, home to Wisla and Cracovia eternal rivals football stadiums. Later we’ll ascend Kosciuszko Mound and its surrounding fortifications with panoramic views of the city, then descend to Salwator district with its tree-lined avenue flanked by ancient churches, atmospheric cemeteries and grand villas, pass Vistula river boulevards with fantastic views on Wawel Castle and finally arrive to Planty park in the Old Town. This tour is definitely the best choice for those who want to see Cracovians’ top jogging destinations.
|TOTAL PRICE||40 €||50 €||60 €||70 €|
- Start point: Collegium Novum (Jagiellonian University) building main entrance (Golebia 24 Street)
- Hotel pick-up available, see details
- Finish: Collegium Novum
- Duration: 1h 50min
- Distance: 8,5km/5,3mi
- Elevation gain: 120m ascent, 120m descent
- Difficulty: flat, one challenging hill climb
- Tour type: Private Running Tour – organized only for you or your group on an arranged date & time. We provide 1 running guide for every 8 participants.
- Pace: relaxing 6-7min/km with short stops at the main attractions, option to set faster pace up to 5min/km)
- Language: English or Polish
- You need: running shoes, suitable clothing & a bottle of water (you can buy one during the tour)
- Valuables: Our guides carry small backpacks where you can put your keys, a small wallet etc.
- Weather: We run whatever the weather is
- Payment: 20% deposit online required, balance in cash on spot
- Private Tour needs reservation, please don’t show up without reservation!
We are temporarily closed for individual customers.
...but we still can tailor private running tours for groups of 10 or more runners.
Please contact us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krakow Running Tours Team