BEST OF KRAKOW - bestseller
On this tour our running guide will show you all the tourist essentials in Krakow, adding entertaining commentaries related to places you pass. This run will provide you with a fantastic overview of Krakow’s “must sees”, helping you to decide where to return for a closer look during the next days of your stay. We’ll start near the old defensive walls, run past the Unesco Heritage Old Town, including its magnificent Main Square, university buildings, stunning churches and townhouses. After having a closer look at the famous Wawel Royal Castle, we’ll follow Vistula river with its charming banks to reach Kazimierz – the former Jewish district with its bohemian bars and historic synagogues. Best of Krakow running tour is your gateway to our great city!
|TOTAL PRICE||40 €||50 €||60 €||70 €|
- Start point: Florian’s Gate doorway (Old Town)
- Hotel pick-up available, see details
- Finish: Main Square
- Duration: 1h 40min
- Distance: 8km/5mi
- Elevation gain: 40m ascent, 40m descent
- Difficulty: flat, one small hill
- Tour type: Private Running Tour – organized only for you or your group on an arranged date & time. We provide 1 running guide for every 8 participants.
- Pace: relaxing 6-7min/km with short stops at the main attractions, option to set faster pace up to 5min/km)
- Language: English or Polish
- You need: running shoes, suitable clothing & a bottle of water (you can buy one during the tour)
- Valuables: Our guides carry small backpacks where you can put your keys, a small wallet etc.
- Weather: We run whatever the weather is
- Payment: 20% deposit online required, balance in cash on spot
- Private Tour needs reservation, please don’t show up without reservation!
We are temporarily closed for individual customers.
...but we still can tailor private running tours for groups of 10 or more runners.
Please contact us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krakow Running Tours Team